1. “Don’t forget to pray today because God did not forget to wake you up this morning.”
2. “Prayer does not fit us for the greater work; prayer is the greater work.”
3. “We have to pray with our eyes on God, not on the difficulties.”
4. “We tend to use prayer as a last resort, but God wants it to be our first line of defense. We pray when there’s nothing else we can do, but God wants us to pray before we do anything at all.
Most of us would prefer, however, to spend our time doing something that will get immediate results. We don’t want to wait for God to resolve matters in His good time because His idea of ‘good time’ is seldom in sync with ours.”
6. “When you are in the dark, listen, and God will give you a very precious message.”
7. “Our prayers are heard, not because we are in earnest, not because we suffer, but because Jesus suffered.”
8. “Jesus Christ carries on intercession for us in heaven; the Holy Ghost carries on intercession in us on earth; and we the saints have to carry on intercession for all men. ”
9. “God never gives us discernment in order that we may criticize, but that we may intercede.
10. “Prayer is not only asking, but an attitude of mind which produces the atmosphere in which asking is perfectly natural.”